Amazon FBA: Our 1st Year Result
An inside look at our experience with Amazon FBA for our 1st Year! In this video I dive into total sales, profit margin, lessons that were learned, and a few successes we had along the way!
Business concept growth success process. Wood blocks stacking as step stair on yellow background, copy space. Words ‘goal, vision, plan, action, success’. Conceptual image of idea, innovation and ambition.
What is Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)?
10 Expert Ways to Grow Your Amazon FBA Business
These tips are courtesy of top Amazon seller Stephen Smotherman (Full-Time FBA).
Optimize your current FBA inventory
- Make sure your inventory is priced competitively (you might want to use an Amazon price for this).
- Fix poor Amazon product listings.
- Consider using Amazon Sponsored Product Ads.
- Sell your current Amazon inventory on eBay.
Clean up your Amazon back-end metrics
- Do a quick account of a health checkup.
- Remove negative/neutral feedback scores.
- Remove or destroy dead inventory.
- Go through old returns/inventory.
Improve yourself as a seller.
- Learn something new.
- Clean up your office space.
“Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.” – Ann Handley
“Content is King but engagement is Queen, and the lady rules the house!” – Mari Smith
“Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. Content Marketing is showing the world you are one.” – Robert Rose
RELATED VIDEO PROGRAMS
What will you Learn in the Crucial Constructs Academy
What is the Crucial Constructs Academy ?