Dissecting Amazon Physical Product Success – Part 1
Ever wondered how the successful physical products on Amazon present their products to their customers, and how they tie in bonuses and follow-up messages?
How about how they package their products, and how they design their product inserts?
Dissecting Amazon Physical Product Success – Part 2
This is the second video in a 3-part series designed to de-mystify how successful products are packaged up, the inserts they use, and the squeeze pages leverage.
3 Keys to Achieving Brand Success on Amazon
When considering Amazon’s scope, one critical fact is hidden from the average consumer: Amazon only makes about half their sales as a first-party retailer. As of Q3, 2018, 53 percent of all paid units on the site were sold by third-party marketplace sellers.
Key 1: You understand the mind of the buyer
You sell products and services where you keenly understand the mind of the buyer. The more you understand the buyer — their needs or desires, what they’re willing to pay good money for, why they buy — the easier it will be to make great decisions. If you don’t know what they want, then survey them until you do.
At ROI Revolution, we’re always asking questions to better serve our clients, and you should do the same. We ask questions like:
- Would you recommend us to your friends and colleagues?
- What about your business keeps you awake at night?
- What was the specific pain you wanted to address just before you hire us?
Think of questions to ask customers or potential customers so you can better address their needs and wants.
Key 2: You’re doing something you have intense enthusiasm for
Have you ever studied the tour calendar for a major band or artist? Lubbock, Texas; Dallas, Texas; Lafayette, Louisiana; St. Louis, Missouri; Noblesville, Indiana; on and on it goes as they crisscross the country in their tour buses and big rigs. Night after night, it’s the same performance, the same songs, again and again, and again.
But when your favorite band comes to play, even if it’s the 37th stop of the tour for the artist, for the audience, it’s magic. It’s as if they came to play just for you and your friends. How do they stay fresh?
Key 3: You build and promote your own brand
Virtually every artist starts outperforming covers of other artists’ songs in small clubs. However, name one major band or artist who makes performing other bands’ popular songs their core repertoire. You can’t. Sure, most artists perform some songs by other bands, but it’s not their whole act.
A well-designed Amazon brand strategy does three things:
- It controls pricing and product distribution (because if you sell products to distributors, you’ll likely find some or all of them on Amazon, even if you don’t deal with Amazon directly).
- It enhances product listings so your brand is well-represented and consumers are fully informed of what your brand offers.
- It accelerates sales (on and off Amazon) with advertising. Read more. Click here!
RELATED TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTION ACADEMY
Learn More about Crucial Construct Academy: Click Here Now!
RELATED TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
Learn More about the Academy here: Click Here Now!
The Crucial Constructs Academy is a Free Video Training Course Available only to our Readers and Subscribers. A thorough and detailed training available to you. Find out more about it here. Click and Learn
- DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIES HELPS BOOST BUSINESS
- CREATING YOUR FIRST PRODUCT FOR ONLINE BUSINESS
- HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN PHYSICAL PRODUCTS TO SELL