Build your business within your local community with our print and digital advertising solutions! We can ensure your message is delivered to the most optimal buying consumer by generating awareness, educating, and retargeting your audience at their peak decision-making time.
Local Business Marketing Strategies to Dominate Small Businesses in Your City
7 Types of Advertising for Small Business
1. SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
Social media advertising is a popular choice for small businesses because the cost is relatively affordable and you can be highly selective with the audience you target. For example, if you own a retail store, you can use ad targeting options to narrow the audience so that only people of a certain demographic living within a certain mile radius of your store are served your social ads.
- Facebook: Facebook is a great advertising choice for most small businesses, because of the widespread adoption of the platform and the relatively low cost of their ads. Almost 70 percent of American adults use Facebook, and among those who use it, nearly 75 percent log in to the service at least once per day.
- Instagram: Instagram ads are a great option for small businesses with a highly visual brand that appeals to younger audiences since 60 percent of Instagram’s one-billion users are under the age of 30. Instagram includes many of the same targeting parameters offered by Facebook and their ad units include image ads, video ads, Stories ads, and carousel ads.
2. PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a type of online advertising where advertisers pay a fee every time a user clicks on one of their ads, usually through a search engine. Advertisers bid on ad placements within the search engine, meaning they set a maximum price they’re willing to pay for a user to click on their ads. If a person sees your ad but doesn’t click on it, you aren’t charged anything.
3. MOBILE ADVERTISING
Mobiles advertising is a type of digital advertising in which ads are served only on mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets. Mobile advertising can include:
- Mobile’s display ads
- Mobile search ads
Having a mobile advertising strategy can pay off for your small business. Eighty-four percent of adult customers under the age of 30 are most likely to shop online using a mobile device.
4. PRINT ADVERTISING
Print advertising used to be the primary local advertising method for small businesses before the advent of digital advertising. Now, print ad revenues are shrinking and as a small business owner, you may find the cost is much higher than the cost of digital and social advertising. It’s also more difficult to measure the success of your print advertising campaigns since it’s almost impossible.
5. BROADCAST ADVERTISING
Broadcast advertising includes mass-market media like TV and radio. While broadcast advertising, especially TV ads, can be cost-prohibitive for small businesses, if you have local TV and radio stations near you, the cost might be more affordable and the audience could be highly relevant to your local business.
6. OUT-OF-HOME ADVERTISING
Out-of-home or outdoor advertising refers to any advertising that reaches people when they’re outside of their homes. This includes billboard ads, digital signage, transit ads (i.e. bus shelters, train ads, subway stop ads, etc.), street furniture ads, and ads in sports venues. Read more. Click here!
“Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.” – Joe Chernov
“Social media allows big companies to act small again.” – Jay Baer
“Put your energy into making things that are likeable, not some douchey social media strategy.” – Matthew Inman
“It’s much easier to double your business by doubling your conversion rate than doubling your traffic.” – Bryan Eisenberg
RELATED TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTION ACADEMY
Learn More about Crucial Construct Academy: Click Here Now!
RELATED TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
Learn More about the Academy here: Click Here Now!
The Crucial Constructs Academy is a Free Video Training Course Available only to our Readers and Subscribers. A thorough and detailed training available to you. Find out more about it here. Click and Learn
- IT’S ‘BOOM TIME’ FOR PODCAST ADVERTISING
- FREE FACEBOOK MARKETING & ADVERTISING TIPS
- HIGH SALES THROUGH LOW-COST | GUERRILLA MARKETING
- HOW TO DO AMAZON AFFILIATE MARKETING SUCCESSFULLY
- HOW TO IMPLEMENT MARKETING AUTOMATION ON BUSINESS