- Digtial Nomad Articles
- Marketing Articles
- Crucial Constructs Specials
- Digital Nomad
- Side Gigs
10 people find this post amazing!
If you’re interested in starting a business on Amazon but you’re worried it’s too late to still be successful then this video is for you.
What I do is create brands of physical products or label my own physical products and sell them online mostly through Amazon sort of referred to as private label, but I sort of talk about building a brand that’s larger than just slapping and label on something so if you’re interested in Amazon.
Maybe you’re new to this or you’re just learning I am showing what I’ve done to get into the seven-figure level with an Amazon eCommerce business and I’m also documenting what I’m doing as I progress on my journey. So if that’s interesting to you hit subscribe because there is a ton more coming for me since getting started and entrepreneurship.
My goals were way more focused on freedom of time than the idea of just having more money, than I know what to do with I’m not that I’m at that point I’m definitely not but, what I mean is I’m filming this video on a Monday and I never want to have to dread a day of the week because it’s tied to something that I don’t want to be doing and you know for me this particular Monday. it’s probably like 1 o’clock right now and I haven’t really done anything that looks too much like work yet today and not that I’m not saying you know passive income.
When thinking about starting an Amazon business, new sellers will inevitably want to know what it takes to break into the Amazon marketplace.
To launch a new FBA business, new sellers will need to complete the following steps:
Before ordering inventory and rushing into the Amazon marketplace, it’s critical that you consider the pros and cons of various choices and devise a clear strategy that matches your goals. By doing so, you’ll be able to create a set of priorities that can guide all of your business decisions.
One of the crucial questions to ask is: are you going for super-fast growth, or are you seeking to be profitable as quickly as possible? An entrepreneur with a large budget might feel comfortable investing heavily in multiple SKUs without seeing a return for several months or even longer.
On the other hand, a brand new Amazon seller with limited capital might need to choose products that are likely to be profitable much more quickly. Most sellers are somewhere in between the extremes of valuing only growth or only immediate profit. It’s important for each individual to make their own choice about what their goals are for their FBA business.
In today’s video, I want to go over 7 things I wish I knew before starting my online com business. Over the past 3 years, I’ve learned a lot and wanted to put this video out with the intention of helping you avoid some of the mistakes I’ve made. Hope you find some value from it,
By starting an Amazon FBA business, you give yourself a chance to sell products as if like a large company without the hassle of being one. That means they will store your products, house them, and fulfil every order made by the consumer while at the same time, brand your products as if you are the one doing all the work. All you have to do is continuously expand your name, and find other products that you can bring under your wing.
Having said that, let us start convincing you by presenting the benefits that starting an Amazon FBA business has.
1. Effortless Operation: If you had a fair share of order fulfilment in the past, then you should be aware of how time-consuming it is. The Amazon FBA business plan allows you to outsource these to them minimizing risks with highly trained staff who knows what they are doing.
2. Slashed Shipping Prices: Having the Amazon name attached to your brand opens up possibilities. For example, the company has long established a good working relationship with shipping companies. This is why they always get good discounts that can be applied to your products if you are starting an Amazon FBA business.
In addition, Prime members of Amazon’s subscription give them an added bonus of having their products delivered in two day’s time improving your reputation and results in improved sales.
3. Returns: This is a normal occurrence in the daily operation of any retail store, regardless, of it is online and with that, Amazon offers to manage this along with other customer service issues such as inquiries, labels, and reverse logistics. However, it does not come for free. It will cost some money, but it is worth it considering how much hassle they took away from you.
4. Storage Space is Not a Problem: Amazon does not care if you send as little as one product to their warehouse. As long as it is a product that is going to be sold, they will take it. Moreover, those who are consistent with their stocks can be given the benefit of unlimited storage space, although, there was none set to begin with.
5. Sell Anywhere: The Amazon FBA business plan gives you the opportunity to sell anywhere online. This is because they have a wide reach within the internet. At the end of the day, it will still be Amazon who will fulfil the orders.
“People may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do.” ~Lewis Cass
“The path to success is to take massive, determined actions.” ~Tony Robbins
“An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.”~Arnold Glasow
Crucial Constructs has launched a new academy with in-depth video training and programs to help entrepreneurs create their own online business. These include their most recommended programs that offer actionable growth strategies and programs for creating an engaging, compelling, and successful online business. More information can be found at Click Here
Table of Contents
Achieve Your Goals Now!