WISH HAUL | I SPENT $350 AT WISH!!! EXPECTATION VS REALITY HAUL
Cute & Wish APP Product. I’m so excited about this Wish Haul! I went a bit crazy and spent $350 on a bunch of items from Wish.com – there’s Wish stationery, home decor, pastel pens, aesthetic home accessories, questionable tech items, Pokemon-themed things, and more! I think you’ll be pretty surprised by what you see.
Cute & Wish APP Product. Today I have for you a review on some recent purchases on the apps “Wish” and “Cute”. I hope you enjoy my honest and raw opinion!
HOW TO MAKE AN APP LIKE WISH OR EVEN BETTER
WHAT IS THE WISH APP?
Wish is a discount-based online shopping app primarily known for extremely low prices, a large variety of products, and the ability for merchants to sell products directly to consumers. In 2017, the app hit its first $1 billion revenue and made its founder, Peter Szulczewski, a billionaire.
Wish in Figures
Forbes reports that, in 2018, Wish became the most downloaded application with more than 100,000,000 downloads worldwide and brought twice more profit of $1.9 billion compared to the previous year. The same year, the app was awarded second place on the list of 10 best shopping apps for women by Marie Claire.
HOW DOES THE WISH APP WORK?
There are no distinct structural differences between Wish and any other online marketplace. Within each marketplace, there’s a typical catalog with products each having its price, a search field, filters, an item description, and a seller’s or buyer’s panel. Nevertheless, the principles of how Wish works are:
- Low Price. Wish is about affordability. It offers Chinese-made products right from Chinese manufacturers what makes it one of the cheapest marketplaces. The lowest shipping cost makes around $3-4, vendors only pay for a definite volume of goods instead of paying for shipping per product.
- Rewards. Besides the cheap cost of items, the store frequently offers various customer loyalty programs, for instance, daily login points, 60-90% discounts, or bonuses for purchasing a special group of items, event-based rewards, mini-games, promo codes, etc.
- Simplicity. The app has a plain look and standard navigation. However, its strength is in the simplicity of an online shop that puts the buyer’s focus solely on purchasing and nothing more. Read more. Click here!
“Every problem is a gift — without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
“Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.” – John F. Kennedy
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
“There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.” – Mandy Hale
“An entrepreneur tends to bite off a little more than he can chew hoping he’ll quickly learn how to chew it.” – Roy Ash
RELATED TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTION ACADEMY
Learn More about Crucial Construct Academy: Click Here Now!
RELATED TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
Learn More about the Academy here: Click Here Now!
The Crucial Constructs Academy is a Free Video Training Course Available only to our Readers and Subscribers. A thorough and detailed training available to you. Find out more about it here. Click and Learn
- CREATIVE GROWTH PLANS FOR BUSINESS 2018
- HOW TO CREATE AN ECOMMERCE WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS
- THE 10 BEST EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES
- THE FASTEST WAY TO BUILD A 6-FIGURE SHOPIFY STORE
- STUDENT DOES $10,000 A MONTH WITH AMAZON FBA