The COVID-19 pandemic has had a major effect on our lives. Many of us are facing challenges that can be stressful, overwhelming, and cause strong emotions in adults and children. Public health actions, such as social distancing, are necessary to reduce the spread of COVID-19, but they can make us feel isolated and lonely and can increase stress and anxiety.
Coronavirus has forced us into a new reality one complete with social distancing measures and shelter-in-place orders. Essential small businesses around the US have had to find ways to adapt while interacting with the public. In Essentials, we take a look at how a restaurant, bike messenger, laundromat, and food bank are coping with cutbacks while staying safe. In partnership with Mailchimp.
Saturday, March 21st, 2020, and folk is reopening today at 10:00 a.m. as a mini-market. How does it work let me tell you with a restaurant cafe and then it was legitimately instantaneously we have to become a market we have to sell groceries we were 10 and now we’re 2 and we interact with each other as much as we interact without cotton is that hard. My business is not what it was the full-service sit-down element of the restaurant that we were on March 15 is gone wanted twenty-eight years.
I’ve been doing this for 28 years, I still love it I’ll be honest with you it’s very strange it’s very surreal when nine-one-one happened that was a big shock to the city but the city didn’t really stop this is so different because everything is closed you know my company probably about 80% of our clients stopped but my biggest client basically kept us going so I realized that even though more than half my crew was gonna stop working.
When Going to Work Puts Your Family at Risk | Essentials Episode 2
Amid COVID-19, small businesses around the US have had to find ways to adapt while interacting with the public. Watch how a restaurant, bike messenger, laundromat, food bank and more are coping with cutbacks while staying safe.
Coronavirus has paradoxically brought communities together while keeping those within it physically apart. As we rely on essential workers to get us through our days and offer some glimpse of normalcy, they turn to their families to do the same. In this episode of Essentials, we take a look at how bonds are being tested, and tightened, during the pandemic. In partnership with Mailchimp.
Coping with Stress
Stress can cause the following:
- Feelings of fear, anger, sadness, worry, numbness, or frustration
- Changes in appetite, energy, desires, and interests
- Difficulty concentrating and making decisions
- Difficulty sleeping or nightmares
- Physical reactions, such as headaches, body pains, stomach problems, and skin rashes
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Worsening of mental health conditions
- Increased use of tobacco, alcohol, and other substances
It is natural to feel stress, anxiety, grief, and worry during the COVID-19 pandemic. Below are ways that you can help yourself, others, and your community manage stress.
Solid Ways to Cope with Stress
Take parts from watching, perusing, or tuning in to reports, remembering those for web-based media. It’s acceptable to be educated, yet catching wind of the pandemic continually can be disturbing. Consider restricting news to only a few times each day and separating from telephone, television, and PC screens for some time.
- Deal with your body.
- Take full breaths, stretch, or meditate on the external symbol.
- Attempt to eat healthy, even suppers.
- Exercise routinely.
- Get a lot of rest.
- Dodge inordinate liquor, tobacco, and substance use.
- Proceed with routine preventive measures, (for example, immunizations, disease screenings, and so on) as suggested by your medical services supplier.
- Get immunized with a COVID-19 immunization when accessible.
- Make time to loosen up. Attempt to do some different exercises you appreciate.
- Associate with others. Talk with people external symbol you trust about your interests and how you are feeling.
- Associate with your local area or religious associations. While social separating measures are set up, have a go at associating on the web, through web-based media, or by telephone or email
If you need further convincing that digital marketing is right for your business, get in touch with us. At Crucial Constructs, We’re willing to listen to you and answer your questions. Contact us today!
“Good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.” – Ann Handle
“Content is King but engagement is queen, and the lady rules the house!” – Mari Smith
“Marketing is telling the world you’re a rock star. contact marketing is showing the world you are one.” – Robert Rose
RELATED VIDEO PROGRAMS
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
Learn More about the Academy here: Click Here Now!
The Crucial Constructs Academy is a Free Video Training Course Available only to our Readers and Subscribers. A thorough and detailed training available to you. Find out more about it here. Click and Learn.
- UNC Business Essentials Graduates Speak Out
- Claire Hall Testimonial About Business Essentials
- FCC Ag Economics: Trade | Business Essentials
- FSB Business Essentials
- Business Essentials: Main Office 365 plans