Hit or Miss? 3 RV Product Reviews
I get sent lots of products to try out that suppliers and marketers think may interest our RV Lifestyle Channel viewers.
My only rule is: If I review it, I tell it like it is! So here are three products I just tried out on my RV.
To see a master list of all the products, apps, gadgets, and gizmos that we mention on the blog, podcast, or here on the RV Lifestyle Youtube Channel, we regularly update the list we try or hear about new stuff of interest to RVers.
We’re journalists Mike and Jennifer Wendland, and we travel the country in an RV doing RV travel videos about the RV Lifestyle. Please subscribe to our channel for more RV Lifestyle videos! We like to take you virtually and regularly do lIve reports from our RV travels and post new RV videos a couple of times a week. Please subscribe so you’ll know when there’s new content here.
This article will guide you on how to do the RV Trailer Hitch Installations Step by Step. The preliminary steps to install a trailer hitch are to reconnect the battery, which I usually disconnect when I do not use the trailer for more than a week, so it does not drain. Another preliminary step is to disconnect the hitch lock that I set up to avoid the travel trailer from being detached and stolen. Likewise, you have to elevate the trailer tongue or trailer nose to position the trailer hitch ball right underneath the coupler.
You should not perform the attachment of the breakaway cable wrapped around the trailer hitch ball, as some people recommend. It exists a possibility that the whole ball hitch assembly detaches outside the trailer hitch, an infrequent possibility, anyway.
Therefore, it is advisable to loop this breakaway cable through the receiver safety loop. After this attachment, the safety chain clips can strengthen it with security. As aforementioned, some people recommend wrapping this breakaway cable around the ball of the trailer hitch. They claim that it is the only safe place to secure it, but not necessarily the recommended approach.
Our full-time travelling lifestyle and our photography use many different products daily. From our slick B&W fifth wheel hitch to our incredible flashlight to our pure sine wave inverter, which powers our day-to-day lives, in the list below, you’ll find detailed reviews with lots of pics!
PRODUCTS FOR THE RV AND THE RVING LIFESTYLE
- Honda EU2200i Generator – A review of this nifty little generator plus maintenance tips for oil changes and more
- Trojan Reliant AGM Batteries – What makes these better than wet cell batteries?
- Exeltech Pure Sine Wave Inverter – These inverters are used on the International Space Station and our RV!
- Kodiak Disk Brake & Hydrostar Brake Actuator – Our trailer now stops on a dime!
- MORryde SRE4000 Equalizer – Smooths the ride when towing a trailer.
- Lumintop 4000 Lumen Flashlight Review – Like holding a car headlight in your hand
- Lumintop Pocket Flashlight Review – Two awesome and handy pocket flashlights for around the campsite
- Hitch Tighteners – For stopping the rattle and sloppy connections on a bumper hitch
- Kuat NV Bike Rack Review – This top quality rack has spared our new bikes from scratches and dents
PRODUCTS FOR THE TRUCK
- Dodge RAM 3500 Dually Truck – Top towing power in a cushy and comfy truck
- B&W OEM Fifth Wheel Hitch – Easy DIY installation makes this hitch easy to remove when you need the truck’s full bed.
- Edge Evolution CS Tuner – Sets the truck computer parameters to maximize varying driving and towing conditions.
- Amp’d Throttle Booster – Eliminate the “dead pedal” when climbing mountains and passing.
PRODUCTS FOR FUN on the WATER
- Hobie i14t Inflatable Tandem Kayak Review – Great leg workout, and it fits in a 5th wheel basement!
- Porta-bote Review – An outstanding folding boat we used on our boat might someday carry in a toy haulier!
PRODUCTS FOR FUN WITH PHOTOGRAPHY
- Sunwayfoto Tripod and Ball Head Review – Solid as a rock and well crafted
- Sunwayfoto Gimbal Head – Ideal for maximum maneuverability when using a long lens
If you need further convincing that digital marketing is right for your business, get in touch with us. At Crucial Constructs, We’re willing to listen to you and answer your questions. Contact us today!
“Social media is about sociology and psychology more than technology” – Brian Solis.
“Sell-sell-sell sales methods simply do not work on social media.” – Kim Garst.
“Strong customer relationships drive sales, sustainability, and growth.” – Tom Cates.
Leverage Expert Marketing Strategies To Grow Your Brand & Increase Sales
A new digital marketing program has been launched to position you for ongoing success.
RELATED VIDEO PROGRAMS
WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
The Crucial Constructs Academy is a Free Video Training Course Available only to our Readers and Subscribers. A thorough and detailed training available to you. Please find out more about it here. Click and Learn.
- Amazing Way To Be A Successful Affiliate Marketer
- How To Implement An Email Marketing Strategy
- Free Online Marketing Course Intro – Overview
- How To Make Money On Amazon