In This video, I am going to show you step by step how to start your affiliate marketing website. If you want to learn how to make money online, then this video will definitely help you out and we are not going to sell any course.
We are going to give you step-by-step details on how to make the website, create content, market your website, and tips and how to grow your affiliate marketing website so you can start making passive income and make money online! YOU CAN DO IT!
Looking For Affiliate Niches?
Get hosting and domain, Install WordPress, Technical changes, Adding a theme, Adding plugins, Installing SSL, Creating menu and pages, Envato elements, Design website, Creating Blog Posts, Creating a premium blog page, Creating A Premium Blog Post, My Affiliate Blog, Widgets, Creating a contact form, Joining affiliate programs, Content Strategy, ideas, and creating content, Content writing services, Creating a blog post, SEO For Posts.
Alex created an affiliate blog website and tracked his results on his channel. We are both full-time affiliate marketers and we do NOT sell courses on how to make money online. If you need help, feel free to leave me a comment and we will get back to you! Good luck!
How to Create an Affiliate Marketing Website in WordPress
In this second video in our make money online playlist, you’ll learn how to add affiliate marketing to your site so you can start earning money with your blog. Including how to set up Amazon Associates and how to properly add their links to your site.
As well as the Beaver Builder page builder to help customize it. If you use a different theme then you may have different customization options available to you. Design the site how you would like it to display for your visitors, with the Astra theme and Beaver Builder you can create almost any design you’re looking to add to your site.
Once your design is how you want it you’ll want to look into adding the right keywords to have your posts rank on Google’s search. If you’re new to keyword research, we have a video guiding you on the steps to do keyword research.
TOP 10 Best Affiliate Marketing Niches
1. Technology – People love using the latest technology and gadgets, be it a smartphone, mp3, speakers, laptop, tablet, etc. The simplest way to sell these gadgets is through an e-tailer like Amazon. Or you can buy products from other sites like Alibaba.com and get connected with wholesalers and manufacturers.
To sell your products, you need marketing skills, like blogging. Here you can focus on telling about the latest technology and products that are coming in the market. You can share reviews via your review site about different products. Share your affiliate link on the side to initiate the buying process. So, this innovation you must have to earn well from affiliate marketing in gadgets and technology niche.
You could also choose to work with a software technology provider. Many financial technology providers such as loan lenders can provide 2 or even 3 figure commissions to introducers and all you have to do might be add some banners to your site.
2. Gaming– With the coming of gaming laptops, smartphones, and other portable devices, the gaming industry has grown fabulously. Games are enjoyed by people of all ages, irrespective of gender or social status. The gaming niche has the advantage that the users constantly update with new releases by the game developers, and want to be aware of the new content that has come up.
People usually get addicted to certain games and want to remain updated with them. And with more creativity, more and more games are being developed and making people go crazy. Plus the wide market which has no age or gender bars makes it quite a lucrative niche in today’s time.
3. Wealth Building – Investments are done by people for building wealth, and everyone wants to make money from bonds, stocks, forex, and other investment products. But, not many people have the knowledge and education for making such investments.
They can seek proper advice from trading services, financial newsletters, etc. which help in investing in basic budgeting as well as advanced trading strategies.
Whatever be the state of the market, bear or bull, recessing or depressing, investment products always do well.
So, if you are interested in this topic, you can do wonders by helping people out in investing and earning good money at the same time.
4. Health and Fitness – With more awareness of health issues these days, people are ready to spend as much by buying healthy products repeatedly, thus giving more profits to the affiliate market. It is a very lucrative niche as it will never see a slowdown because people continuously look for new and advanced health products to use, which may include wellbeing products, illness-related products, or health improvement products.
5. Business and Entrepreneurship – With internet booming, many people want to quit their jobs and start their own business and become an entrepreneur. They prefer making money via digital marketing, but they need advice and guidance. Such people will be your prospects. You can make good money in this niche by selling affiliate products or selling your digital products. People can nowadays want to invest in lucrative businesses and become entrepreneurs.
You can offer them guidance and support all through the process because not everyone can become an entrepreneur just like that. You can provide them business ideas, tutorials on what it takes to become a businessman, etc., and earn well from this niche.
6. Beauty – This is one of the largest and top 10 markets of profitable niches. Who doesn’t want smoother, tighter, and glowing skin without wrinkles? This vertical is not limited to females alone, nowadays even males are conscious about their looks and want to have clear, radiant skin. Many people aim to look younger than their age and keep trying beauty products like creams, anti-aging formulas, cosmetic treatments, etc. Selling such products via your affiliate website is sure to fetch you huge profits.
7. Self-Improvement– This industry is always growing, with more and more people wanting to know about ways of self-improvement and building self-esteem.
These days people are vocal about mental health and do not feel shy in sharing their weaknesses. Such people often seek online help to come out of their cocoon and face the world. They require help and training to overcome their weaknesses. There are online programs, courses, training, books, videos, etc. which give ideas to increase confidence, achieve goals, have success in career, overcome obstacles, etc.
8. Lifestyle -Lifestyle is the term referred to a way of living, and people these days want to improve their lifestyle and adopt ways to do so. Lifestyle blogs are useful in this business, but you cannot just write anything to please the reader. You must think broadly and do your homework extremely well to come up with fantastic lifestyle ideas for your readers.
This is a bit expensive niche and needs a lot of research and study. He must feel motivated to bring a change within himself by reading your blog. People love to bring positive changes in their lifestyles, but they lack the proper knowledge and motivation to do this. Your blog or content must have that capability, otherwise, it is not a wise investment for affiliate marketing.
9. Gardening – Yes, it may sound weird but gardening is also one of the promising niches in affiliate marketing. It has reached a whole new level from the earlier days when gardening meant a hobby to be done during the weekend or free time. With urban farming coming up, there are several micro-niches within this, which are profitable. Like I said earlier, everything has gone online now and people use the knowledge and services online to do what they want.
10. Dating – The dating and relationship niche comes with a wide range of products because people will always need advice in this sphere. There may be someone looking for a date online.
The above 10 niches are really profitable and their markets are growing at a rapid pace. Affiliate marketing is a good source of passive income, and requires four main things:
- Passion for the work
- A suitable niche of your interest
- Time to invest and Patience for results
- Hard Work
Apart from this, you need fabulous web hosting and a good domain name. you may also face other technical issues to overcome the hurdles before you start a blog. To do it perfectly right from the beginning, you must get some training to avoid difficulties that you may face as a new affiliate marketer.
Finance-wise, you need to put a few thousand dollars for web hosting, around $15 per year for the domain, and a couple of $100-$500 for affiliate marketing training. But, take all of this as an investment for your future, because your returns will be many times this investment amount.
I will make it very clear that blogging and affiliate marketing is not easy and this is why the majority of people fail at the start.
Before anything else, you need the above investment plus a huge interest in the business. Once you are passionate about your work, you will come up with brilliant and innovative ideas to generate huge revenues from affiliate marketing.
If you need further convincing that digital marketing is right for your business, get in touch with us. At Crucial Constructs, we’re willing to listen to you and answer your questions. Contact us today!
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”- Mark Twain
“Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness.”- Pearl S. Buck
“The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.”- David M. Ogilvy
RELATED VIDEO PROGRAMS
WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
The Crucial Constructs Academy is a Free Video Training Course Available only to our Readers and Subscribers. A thorough and detailed training available to you. Find out more about it here. Click and Learn.
- Amazing Way To Be A Successful Affiliate Marketer
- How To Implement An Email Marketing Strategy
- Free Online Marketing Course Intro – Overview
- How To Make Money On Amazon