How To Grow a Podcast in 2021 (Get More Listeners!)
Why Podcast Advertising Is Growing
There’s one key reason that brands are paying more money for podcast advertising: it works, especially as traditional advertising mediums have become increasingly less effective over the past few years.
Look at the traditional banner advertisement. According to DoubleThink, the average display ad click-through rate is 0.06%. Of course, this figure is a bit misleading, as different ad sizes and placement spots can change this number considerably, but even the best-optimized banner ad is unlikely to get more than one click per three hundred impressions. The banner blindness phenomenon has arisen as Internet visitors have grown wary of banner ads and started to tune them out.
Data shows that podcasting stands heads and shoulders above traditional display advertising.
So why is podcast advertising a more effective way for brands to gain attention? For starters, it offers several unique benefits:
- Podcasts tend to be highly engaging mediums for delivering messages. Given the audio nature of podcasts, listeners tend to hang on to every word, making them an excellent audience for advertisers who are trying to get their brands known. You don’t have to worry about them tuning out your ad like they do in many other mediums.
- People listen to podcasts because they have a deep respect for the host. And since they put their trust in the hosts of their favorite podcasts, they’re much more receptive to the brands that these hosts decide to endorse.
Podcasting is a great way to promote your brand and products, but there are also plenty of things that can go wrong if you don’t know what you’re doing. In particular, there are three key steps to a successful podcast advertising campaign that every brand needs to be aware of:
- Finding (or creating) podcasts that appeal to their target audience
- Understanding the nature of the intended audience
Brands that understand these practices will likely find that their podcast ads substantially outperform those on other mediums. Read more. Click here!
“Ecommerce isn’t the cherry on the cake, it’s the new cake” – Jean Paul Ago
“Remember, every ‘mistake’ your customer makes, it’s not because they’re stupid. It’s because your website sucks” – Peep Laja
“Today it’s not about ‘get the traffic’ — it’s about ‘get the targeted and relevant traffic.” – Adam Audette
“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” –Wendy Piersall
RELATED TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTION ACADEMY
Learn More about Crucial Construct Academy: Click Here Now!
RELATED TRAINING PROGRAM
WHAT IS THE CRUCIAL CONSTRUCTS ACADEMY
Learn More about the Academy here: Click Here Now!
The Crucial Constructs Academy is a Free Video Training Course Available only to our Readers and Subscribers. A thorough and detailed training available to you. Find out more about it here. Click and Learn
- LOCAL ADVERTISING AND SMALL BUSINESS MARKETING
- FREE FACEBOOK MARKETING & ADVERTISING TIPS
- FIVE LOW-COST MARKETING STRATEGIES
- HIGH SALES THROUGH LOW-COST | GUERRILLA MARKETING
- HOW TO DO AMAZON AFFILIATE MARKETING SUCCESSFULLY
Table of Contents